Chef Eric Catering Gift Card
Good for any meal.
Your gift card will be sent to you immediately via email, regardless of delivery date you choose at checkout.
We don't send physical cards, sorry.
How to handle our meals
- Place meals in the refrigerator upon delivery
- Several of our meals may be frozen upon delivery
If you’re not sure if you can freeze your meals, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We prepared your meals understanding that there will be a re-heating process. Your meals are prepared to 90% doneness, then quickly cooled to stop the cooking process. This technique ensures when properly reheated your meals will be at optimum flavor, moisture level and proper doneness. Re-heating instructions will be on every label.
Tips for using the Microwave to reheat
- Black bottomed containers can be microwaved
- Do not microwave clear containers
- Microwave strengths can vary
- Gently re-heat using the same care we did to prepare your meals
- Do not set the microwave on high for 5 minutes and walk away
- Heat one container at a time
- Stir the ingredients several times during the re-heat process
- Use caution when removing from the microwave as the dish and contents will be hot
Tips for reheating in the oven or on the stove
- Remove the meal and its accompaniments from the delivery container
- Do not put any of our packaging in the oven. They are not oven proof
- Containers can be cleaned and used to store leftovers
- Place contents of your meal in an oven proof dishes or pots
- Re-heat gently using the same care we did to prepare your meals
- Stir several times through the reheating process
- Covering your meal during the re-heating process will help retain moisture